Your staff and your business are unique, and so you need a unique training plan.
TAFE Queensland Brisbane can create a customised training plan that is flexible, cost-effective, supportive, and delivered in a way to meet your business needs and goals.
Our customised training:
- Focuses on providing the skills and knowledge your workforce needs.
- Uses training delivery methods that aren't disruptive to your workplace.
- Delivers flexible training options to meet the needs of your staff and business.
- Provides critical updates on legislation and technology.
- Offers a simple, cost-effective and targeted training program.
- Can provide eligible staff with formal qualifications through recognition of prior learning.
- Helps you to access funding incentives and subsidies you may be eligible for.
Training delivered your way
We can deliver training a number of ways to suit your needs:
- face-to-face learning at one of our locations
- 'on the job' training
- e-learning and online resources
- distance learning
- short courses
- or any combination of the above.
Contact the TAFE Training Solutions team today and create your customised training plan.
Courses we offer
SAP online training courses
Our SAP courses offer:
- a combination of e-learning and practical exercises
- a flexible format so students can learn at their own pace
- interaction with SAP software and use of live training systems
Cisco training courses
Cisco is a software company that provides networking and service, enterprise-focused routing, switching and a security portfolio to small business and the corporate world. TAFE Queensland Brisbane offers a skill-set to prepare students for the necessary training to sit the Cisco Certificate Network Associate test.
Basic and Key Skills Builder (bskb) courses
Basic and Key Skills Builder (bksb) is an established and recognised suite of basic, key and functional skills assessments and training resources for literacy and numeracy. Our award-winning tools and materials allow training organisations to quickly assess learning levels and develop personalised training plans to improve students' literacy and numeracy skills.
bksb can significantly benefit your organisation by:
- incorporating international best practise models into learning assessment and development
- streamlining the process of assessing new students literacy and numeracy skills saving valuable time and money
- improving students' literacy and numeracy levels
- having instant access to student progress data via the bksb tracking tool and database.
To learn more about how your workplace could benefit, contact us.