Enrol - TAFE Queensland Brisbane

Skip links and keyboard navigation

Site navigation


Enrolling at TAFE Queensland Brisbane

TAFE Queensland Brisbane offers you lots of study choices with certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and associate degrees.

Once you know what you are studying, it is time to enrol in your course. Just follow the five easy steps below.

If you do need some help or have any questions, contact the Customer Service Centre or if you're an international student contact the International students' office.

Let's get started

Step 1: Find a course you wish to study.

Step 2: Read the "how to apply" section on the course brochure to see you if can enrol directly or if you need to apply through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC).

For direct enrolment

Step 1: Complete an enrolment request form (available from our contact centre) or call 13 72 48 to talk to one of our friendly customer service representatives.

Step 2: When your enrolment is accepted you will receive confirmation and an enrolment pack. This contains everything you need to know about what happens next such as timetables and orientation information.

For QTAC applications

Step 1: Submit your QTAC application online.

Step 2: If your application is successful you will receive your offer directly from QTAC.

Step 3: Once your enrolment has been processed and paid, you will get a confirmation of enrolment, a receipt and further instructions.

Apprentices / Trainees

If you are an Apprentice/Trainee or wish to become an Apprentice/Trainee, visit the Australian Apprenticeships website for tips on securing employment as an apprentice or trainee. Let your employer know you want to study with TAFE Queensland Brisbane.

Unique Student Identifier

From 1 January 2015 if you are undertaking a nationally recognised program at TAFE Queensland you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).

You can create your USI online at www.usi.gov.au we can create one for you. For us to be able to do this you will need to provide us with the authority to do this on your behalf, along with valid ID such as the following:

  • driver's licence
  • Medicare card
  • Australian passport
  • Visa (with non-Australian passport) for international students
  • Birth certificate (Australian) - please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
  • Certificate of Registration by Descent
  • Citizenship Certificate
  • ImmiCard