Aged care courses focused on the skills needed to provide expert care.
The aged care industry is in need of new energetic workers with a passion for individual support. If you are caring and thoughtful and you choose to answer the call, you won't be disappointed by this rewarding career choice.
The aged care vocational training qualifications provided by TAFE Queensland Brisbane will set you up for employment in residential and community aged care. You will learn how to complement your caring nature with professional industry skills.
Major Industry Employers:
- Endeavour Foundation
- Uniting Care
- Blue Care
- St Vincent's Care Services
Focus your rewarding career on:
Five reasons to study aged care with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Be guided by highly-trained, industry-qualified teachers.
- Equip yourself with skills to provide emotional support, health and wellbeing support, companionship, mobility assistance and home care.
- Learn about working with other allied health services.
- Get hands-on instruction in our fully-equipped facilities with nursing wards and medical equipment.
- TAFE Queensland Brisbane is the preferred provider of students-in-training to several major Brisbane facilities.
Did you know?
- More than 50,000 Aged and Disabled Carers jobs are expected to open by 2017
- By 2050, Australia will need to increase the number of aged care workers by 272% of 2012 levels.
I've done it!
"I feel like I found the missing piece to my life. I had to wait my time, but now that it's here and with the help of my TAFE Queensland qualifications, I'm ready to take on that career in aged care that has been my life-long calling."
Caroline Whiting, Certificate III in Aged Care - Certificate III in Home and Community Care