Own your future with business courses designed with the future of work in mind.
Whether it's a Diploma of Management or a Certificate in Business, our business school has a proud tradition of achieving results for students starting new careers, preparing for promotions or looking for new skills in the workforce. The skills we teach are flexible and transferable, making them suitable for small or large businesses, those in management positions, doing administrative work, warehousing, human resources or public relations and marketing.
Our teachers use their industry experience to provide you with practical knowledge that can be put to use on the job. Whether it is strategy, communication, management, marketing, finance, or administration, you will learn the relevant software and practices.
With the range of business courses available at TAFE Queensland Brisbane, you can be sure you will know the market and how to own it.
Some of our top courses in this field include:
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Diploma of Accounting
Other fields in this space include:
- Human resource management
- Project management
- Justice studies
- Small business management
- Legal Services
Major Industry Employers:
- Queensland Police Service
- Australian Tax Office
- Queensland Health
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Napoleon Perdis
Five reasons to study business with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- You're ready to work with our perfect combination of practical training and academic study.
- Our relationships with universities, including QUT and Griffith, give you more options.
- You create new opportunities and achieve more with our short courses.
- Recognise the skills you already have and complete your qualification sooner.
- You'll get the chance to build your skills and confidence working on real projects.
Did you know?
- It is estimated half a million Australians are involved in early-stage entrepreneurial activities.
- According to data from Angellist, Australians start up around 1,000 companies a year.
- Queensland's pro-business economy, government support and low business costs, as well as the proximity for the Asia export market, means it is one of the best states to start a business in Australia.
- Queensland has the second highest average annual growth rate of any Australian state or territory over the last 20 years.
- To increase potential economic impact of digital technologies by 2025, it is estimated Queensland will need over 3000 start-ups, and hundreds of established technology companies.
By completing a TAFE Queensland Brisbane business course, you gain understanding and knowledge that gives an edge to your success in a competitive market.
Whether you are creating a start-up or advancing an established business, having employees who keep their skillset sharp through further study and relevant learning can help your company reach the next level.
I've done it!
"I chose to study business to assist with furthering my career. I found the teachers to be fantastic with real-life experience. They were approachable and the classes were delivered in a manner which was interesting and engaging."
Tania Carlos, Advanced Diploma of Management