Dental assistance and technology courses matched to the industry's future.
A beautiful smile can change someone's life. With a TAFE Queensland dental qualification, you can change the world one smile at a time.
Help improve oral health and reduce risk of chronic disease with a TAFE certificate or diploma qualification in dentistry. You'll graduate as one of the most highly regarded dental nurses, assistances or prosthetic specialists in Queensland.
Major Industry Employers:
- 1300 Smiles
- Queensland Health
- Private dental practices
TAFE Queensland Brisbane's industry-leading qualifications:
Top reasons to study dental with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Learn in our fully-equipped, state-of-the-art dental clinic.
- Get experience from industry placements.
- Improve your chances of full-time employment thanks to TAFE Queensland's great reputation for providing practical and industry-focused training.
- Graduating diploma students will be eligible for provisional registration with the Dental Technicians and Dental Prosthetics Board of Queensland
Did you know?
- 30 per cent of adults aged 25-44 have untreated tooth decay.
- The average woman smiles about 62 times per day. A man, only 8 times.
- Your mouth produces enough saliva in a lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
I've done it!
"I've found the quality of the course to be excellent and very interesting. All the teachers are encouraging all the time and talk to you straight away if you need help. The dental facilities are excellent - they are what they are like in the real world."
Cindy Wang, student. Diploma of Dental Technology