Graphic design and ICT courses designed to unleash your potential.
Colour, composition, communicate, connect, create - if these are your buzz words then a career in digital design and information technology is for you. There has never been a better time to jump into the digital space with the number of specialised roles in this space growing with each passing year and technological shift.
A qualification with TAFE Queensland Brisbane will bring you to the cutting-edge of this ever-evolving field. Our hands on training focuses on developing your creative capacities in way that reflects best industry practice as well as your personal style. When you combine this with training in the latest software and design technologies, our courses can lead to work in print and web design, animation, video and game development as well as the more technical aspects of IT networking and coding.
Know the digital landscape and how to reshape it with design and IT courses from TAFE Queensland Brisbane.
Your Own Way To Great
Forge your own path in web design, front end development or graphic design with help from our range of dual programs, including:
- Diploma of Graphic Design/Bachelor of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Games
- Diploma of Website Development/Bachelor of Web Design and Production
Other career and study options in this space include:
- Graphic design
- Information technology
- Interactive digital media
- Visual effects
- Website development
- IT networking
- Software development
- Screen printing
Major Industry Employers:
- Halfbrick Studios
- Cutting Edge
- The Room Design Studio
Four reasons to study digital design and IT with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- There are no limits to your creativity with the most up-to-date hardware and software.
- Access to dedicated equipment means you get as much design, animation or filming time as possible.
- Our teachers have close ties with industry and many remain employed in these areas, keeping them up-to-date with technology and what's happening in the business.
- At TAFE Queensland you can get the latest, job-ready skills you need and it happens quicker than at most universities.
Did you know?
- Employment for graphic and web designers and illustrators is expected to grow by 6,900 workers by 2017.
I've done it!
"With the qualifications I gained at TAFE Queensland, I have built one of Brisbane's largest digital agencies, having over 15 staff and working with some of Queensland's largest companies."
Chris Byrnes, Certificate II in IT, Diploma of Multimedia, Diploma of Business, Diploma of Marketing