Nursing courses designed for modern health professionals
As a nurse, you'll work with a team of professional health practitioners in situations where patients put their life in your hands. It's with this in mind that we have worked closely with leading medical organisations and hospitals to develop up-to-date, practical training.
When you study nursing with TAFE Queensland Brisbane, you have access to purpose-built training facilities, experienced teachers and placement opportunities. After just 18 months you'll be fully qualified in nursing care, patient health analysis and administration, and monitoring medications.
Know the science and how to use it with training from TAFE Queensland Brisbane.
Some of our top courses in this field include:
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2 Nursing)
Major Industry Employers:
Ramsay Health Care
Areas of study:
Four reasons to study nursing with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Our simulated clinical ward has state-of-the-art equipment.
- Build your skills and confidence dealing with real-life situations in regular clinical placements.
- A Diploma of Nursing lets you start work straight away as an enrolled nurse.
- Apply for our dual offering with QTAC and move seamlessly into university and a Bachelor of Nursing.
I've done it!
"The teachers at TAFE Queensland Brisbane have all been amazing. They are all lovely and are genuinely interested in seeing every student pass with highest marks possible. Vocational placement was an amazing, hands-on experience. I was surrounded by wonderful, supportive people that were always willing to lend a hand."
Morgan Beazle, graduate, Diploma of Nursing