Sports, recreation and fitness courses focused on strengthening your potential.
Energise your health and fitness career with a qualification from TAFE Queensland Brisbane.
Our sport and fitness certificate and diploma qualifications train you in all aspects of fitness and sports instruction. You'll learn about creating training programs for different needs, diet and nutrition, group dynamics, and how to manage injuries.
- Fitness instructor
- Personal trainer
- Sports and conditioning coach
- Registered fitness specialist
Four reasons to study sports and recreation with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Train with real clients. Our gym is open to the public so you can develop and put into action real training programs
- Step up your experience and make contacts in the industry with our job-placement program.
- We spend more time covering all aspects of client care - giving you comprehensive and quality training.
- Our gym and fitness centre is spacious and fully equipped with free weights, plate-loaded machines, stretching areas, and change rooms with showers and lockers.
Did you know?
- The fitness industry in Australia generates an average of $1billion in revenue every year.
- Another 2,700 fitness experts will be needed by 2017.
- Australia is the fifth most obese country in the world.
I've done it!
"TAFE Queensland Brisbane has provided me with the practical skills and a great environment to study in. The knowledge I have gained in my Diploma of Fitness will be invaluable in my career as a personal trainer."
Samual Minkin, Diploma of Fitness