Drive change in the transport, warehousing and logistics industry.
Boost your career in the warehouse, logistics and transport industry. Learn everything from basic stock processing in a safe environment, to more complex logistic and storage solutions, such as managing a supply chain.
Transport, warehousing and logistics are a solid growth industry in Australia with an average of 2.3% growth expected every year. Technological change has affected the sector, with skills in automated warehousing and distribution in high demand.
Our courses combine classroom, on-site or workplace delivery so that students can gain theoretical and practical skills that help them transition seamlessly to industry.
Major industry employers:
All Purpose Transport
Top reasons to study a transport, warehousing and logistics course with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- Our programs feature practical and industry-relevant training, with on-the-job training.
- Practice your skills in a real work environment to ensure you are ready and able to start working as a qualified professional.
- You are our number one priority. Our trainers and extensive support staff are here to assist you on your learning journey and beyond.
- Study now and pay later with VET FEE-HELP for diploma qualifications.
Did you know?
- The logistics industry currently employs 351,000 people will need another 40,000 by 2017
- The road freight transport industry employs 193,561 people
- The transport industry contributes $18 billon dollars to the Australian economy each year
- More than 24,000 store person roles will be needed in Australia by 2017
I've done it!
After completing a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations, Joshua secured a sales job, and has since placed as a Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia Future Leaders Award. Joshua finished his TAFE Queensland Brisbane qualification while working full-time as a Customer Service Officer.
Joshua Hiscock, Certificate III in Warehousing Operations